[Freeswitch-users] Mod_dingaling and openfire issue

Bob Smith gb10hkzo-freeswitch at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Feb 7 15:15:53 MSK 2012

Hi,

What are you looking to do with Openfire and FreeSwitch once you have it up and running ?

Speaking as someone who's tried to integrate FreeSwitch and Openfire in relation to conferencing, I've found it to be a bit of a waste of time, as mod_dingaling isn't ready for prime time as far as XMPP integration goes.

Others may disagree with me here, but I've given up and abandoned the idea until the codebase is improved sometime in the distant future.

However good luck with your project and keep us updated

Bob