[Freeswitch-users] XML DialPlan Gateay dialing redundancy

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Wed Dec 26 22:46:28 MSK 2012

This seems like such a common case that it's sad we mostly have
individually built kludges for our bridges.
Personally, my routing continue on any error, which sometimes results in 3
different errors from the carriers.
Sometimes, it's 3 user_busy in a row -- and sometimes 2 busy and then the
call goes through, so I'm not sure I can even trust user_busy....

Perhaps we can figure out and wikify a "standard" for using attempting via
multiple carriers for connecting to PSTN...

-Avi