[Freeswitch-users] callcenter with external agents

Regis M regis.freeswitch.org at tornad.net
Fri Dec 14 14:20:22 MSK 2012

It works, we're doing it on a production system.
The message seems to be more a agent State problem instead of gateway
problem. Your agent doesn't seems to been "Waiting" or you don't correctly
affect it in a tier with you queue. There's 2 agents thing to check Status
and State. and Tier association
Check the configuration by make call working with a "normal" sip agent and
then, you could try by changing his contact parameter to gateway outside
the fs callcenter box.

Regards