[Freeswitch-users] callcenter with external agents

Raimund Sacherer raimund.sacherer at logitravel.com
Fri Dec 14 14:06:05 MSK 2012

Hello,

we have done this sort of thing in our Brazilian Call center, once for the Carnival (because nobody could come to work) and once because the region was flooded (and also nobody could come to work).

It worked very well for us, but you should increase the call_timeout, we used 30 seconds, as sometimes call_setup can be quite slow.

Did you get the setup working for internal phones? If not paste your Queue configuration, "max wait of 0 sec" does not sound right, it might just be that you did not have configured the max_wait_time and max_wait_time_with_no_agent correctly. We have 300 seconds (5 minutes) wait time configured, which, in our case, is almost never reached,

Best regards,
Raimund