[Freeswitch-users] FW: SIP error

Archana Venugopan a.venugopan at mundio.com
Fri Dec 14 15:21:51 MSK 2012

Hi,

There is only 1 instance of freeswitch running.

[root at VECTONE-CLOUDE log]# ps -ef | grep -i free
root     19173     1  1 12:03 ?        00:00:10 /usr/local/freeswitch/bin/freeswitch -nc
root     19223 21809  0 12:19 pts/0    00:00:00 grep -i free

Am not sure how this ::1:5060  was picked and am not sure how to kill this alone.

Regards,
Archana.V