[Freeswitch-users] ipv6 - any fans?

curriegrad2004 curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 22:10:12 MSD 2012

IPv6 isn't hard to deploy. In fact it's way easier to deploy than IPv4. I
would agree that getting the firewalling right is the crucial part on
getting IPv6 deployed securely. A perfect example for firewalling an IPv6
network with iptables via the FORWARD chain can be done this way:

-A FORWARD -s [Your IPv6 Subnet Here] -j ACCEPT
-A FORWARD -d [Your IPv6 Subnet Here]  -m state --state RELATED,ESTABLISHED
-j ACCEPT
-A FORWARD -j REJECT

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org