[Freeswitch-users] Help needed regaridng Contact Center solution

x.liu x.liu at hw.ac.uk
Mon Aug 20 16:00:14 MSD 2012

Hi g,

Thanks for your response!

My situation is that I don't want the agent to dial the extension to be
able to accept calls.
The agents (e.g. a FS softphone client, or a Java application) just need
to register to FS as SIP clients.

And I've not figured out what commands I should send if I use extension
"^agent-login$" and FS socket.

So I guess I may be better not to use mod_callcenter for routing calls
to different extensions.
just to use FS ESL and my own logics to bridge the calls.

I was curious about the reply "You don't need agent to dial anything to
get the call from queue... "
and I thought my question is relevant to the thread, so I asked
questions in this thread.
Apologies for that. I could have opened a different thread for the
questions :-)

Cheers,
Xing

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org