[Freeswitch-users] mod_fifo

Vishal Kakkar vishal.kakkar at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 15:48:30 MSD 2012

<condition field="${destination_number}" expression="^8032342123$"
break="on-true">
<action application="ring_ready"/>
 <action application="sleep" data="3000"/>
 <action application="set" data="fifo_orbit_exten=_continue_:60"/>
* <action application="fifo" data="Testing in"/>*
</condition>

The moment sleep expires customer is queued and the call is answered(Dont
know why) irrespective of agents availability or not....
When any of Agents pick up and both are bridged by fifo..

I want customer call not to be answered(it should remain ringing) till any
agent picks the phone..

Please help,
-Vishal.