[Freeswitch-users] Eaves Drop

Rob Moore Rob.Moore at Aeriandi.com
Fri Apr 27 15:33:33 MSD 2012

Hi All,

Hopefully looking for a quick answer here. We are using the Eavesdrop function to supply a "call barging" service for a call centre we are running through a web UI but we have a few problems around transfers where we park the call and switching the barge from one agent to another.

Basically I need some method of removing the media bug from the agents channel. I've searched the Wiki and done a few googles but I can't seem to find anything that we can call to remove a bug.

We're doing all of our control of freeswitch through lua so anything that we can call from the CLI would be great.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Rob