[Freeswitch-users] Using Softphone on same machine as FreeSwitch?

Amil amilkhanzada at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 20:34:07 MSD 2012

Hello all,

I finally got it working. It seems that Twinkle is pretty buggy in terms of
SIP (at least when trying to do everything on one machine) and this seems
to be why it was giving me such erratic behavior.
So, I used pidgin's SIMPLE instead and didn't run into any issues.

Also, my default.xml had some problems like having malformed multiple
conditions in each extension.

Thanks again,