[Freeswitch-users] mod_httapi

Kyle King kyle.king at quentustech.com
Sun Apr 22 22:32:32 MSD 2012

mod_httapi works by querying a url to obtain the xml code
to run. An example of such code is
<document type="xml/freeswitch-httapi">
<params></params>
<work>
<execute application="info"></execute>
<execute application="set" data="Kyle_test=Rock_on"></execute>
<execute application="info"></execute>
<execute application="transfer" data="9888"></execute>
</work>
</document>

Where FreeSWITCH would fist run 'info' then (if permissions are set) set
a new variable of 'Kyle_test' to the value of 'Rock_on'. FreeSWITCH
would then run 'info' again and transfer to 9888. Just replace the
execute with the action you want and confirm it is in the proper syntax
according to http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_httapi
If I misunderstood stood your question and you were in fact asking how to
call this from the dial plan, then use <action application="httapi"
data="http://192.168.100.197/cgi-bin/test.cgi"/> where the url in data
is the url that will provide the xml file.

Kyle A. King
Quentus Technologies, INC
Cell: 703-635-9512
Work: 253-218-6030