[Freeswitch-users] Call transfer failed when bypass media

fieldpeak fieldpeak at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:13:24 MSD 2012

AM,

Thank you very much! i'll try them.
i ever saw these two parameters in wiki, however, i understand it the value
of "media-option" can be either "resume-media-on-hold" or
"bypass-media-after-att-xfer", can not configure both...so i did not try
both yet...

usually i send support request to FreeSWITCH-users at lists.freeswitch.org,
however, most of them has no any response, could you please advise more
efficient way, so far i know only this way for requesting support, thanks a
lot!

Regards,
Charles

--