[Freeswitch-users] Call transfer failed when bypass media

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 04:16:09 MSD 2012

try the following 2 params in your sofia profile:

<param name="media-option" value="resume-media-on-hold"/>
<param name="media-option" value="bypass-media-after-att-xfer"/>

and use latest GIT

Please do not direct questions to me directly, we have several
official methods of getting FS support and I cannot keep track of
random individual email threads.

--
Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/