[Freeswitch-users] how to see which extensions are defined?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 19:22:08 MSD 2012

Hello,

  We have the following odd thing: I've tried updating FreeSwitch version
on my test machine two days ago and since then no extension can be
registered: they all get "403 fobidden". Going back to an older version
makes it work.

I am missing some tool/command to see which extensions are defined (i.e.
something similar to "sofia status profile XXX reg", but for defined, not
only registered extensions). I would like to make sure that it reads
correctly the extensions definitions.

Any such thing?

I do not open JIRA yet as I am not sure whether the problem is with our
config or not.

                       Thanks, __Yehavi: