[Freeswitch-users] freetdm config question

David George david at harktech.com
Tue Apr 17 19:15:39 MSD 2012

Hello all,

I just had a quick question on FreeTDM configuration.  I have looked
through the Wiki (both FreeSWITCH and Sangoma) and found a couple of
references to running T1 boards with robbed bit signaling (RBS), but I
have not gotten any configuration to work.

Is anyone using FreeTDM with T1 RBS and able to comment on my freetdm.conf?

[span zt tsu600e]
fxo-channel =>  1-4

I am using an Adtran channel bank (TSU600e) with FXS cards and a
telephone to try to generate test calls (T1 configured as AMI/D4).  This
is connected to a Digium TE-220 Dual T1 card.  I am using the Dahdi
2.6.0 drivers and I have no alarms on the T1.

I am also using the latest FreeSwitch git (as of Apr 17 10am Eastern
Daylight Time).

Any help or pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--
David George
Hark Technologies