[Freeswitch-users] voice recordings by mod_callcenter

Евгений joohny at mail.ru
Thu Apr 12 19:49:27 MSD 2012

Hi
Thank you for url, but it is not the same. Quite different.
There is inserts of silence into one of channels. Same phones dialed by "bridge" has exelent recordings. If I dial by "callcenter" - one channel has problems. :(
I can attach WAV to mail, or put url to download it. If somebody want to hear IT :)

Evginey.