[Freeswitch-users] Dialplan/PHP esl variable problem.

Wesley Akio wesleyakio at tuntscorp.com
Mon Apr 9 14:19:03 MSD 2012

I'll try it today to be certain but yes, I'm assuming your dialplan
execution blocks on curl since only one application will be run on the call
at a time...

One thing you can try is to schedule curl to run on the background and park
the call right after, that way you will be certain curl is not the issue
since it will be running on another thread...

I would try outbound sockets though. They seem more fit to your scenario...