[Freeswitch-users] How to distinguish between Authenticated sip and not authenticated users

Muhammad Naseer Bhatti nbhatti at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 22:49:33 MSD 2011

Hello Anton,
I tried this before and ended up in the same situation. the event
variable_sip_authorized, for some reason always return true. What I
did in my cause, since I am using the variable_sip_auth_username to
match the username for my billing, this does the trick. I don't know
if this is a bug or something, but it works this way.

Thanks