[Freeswitch-users] How to distinguish between Authenticated sip and not authenticated users

Anton VG anton.vazir at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 21:01:27 MSD 2011

Guys,

trying to distinguish between authenticated SIP user and not
authenticated, still no luck

I would like to allow anyone to call my FS users via SIP, so there are
registered users and everyone else

so I have allowed

<param name="auth-calls" value="true"/>
<param name="apply-inbound-acl" value="allow_all"/>

acl.xml:
    <list name="allow_all" default="allow">
      <node type="allow" cidr="0.0.0.0/0"/>
    </list>
Any call passes through, by always have

[CHANNEL_CREATE] event
variable_sip_authorized: true

in event headers. But I would like to know if user is authorized or not.

if I disable authentication by setting this to false

<param name="auth-calls" value="false"/>

all calls do not have any auth headers.

Any clue?