[Freeswitch-users] Goto Voicemail When Network Down

curriegrad2004 curriegrad2004 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 05:21:48 MSD 2011

You can insert this in the dialplan:
<application set="call_timeout=[x seconds here]" />
<application set="continue_on_fail=true" />
<application set="instant_ringback=true" />

and FreeSWITCH will wait 60 seconds before failing the call and move
on with the next item on the dialplan, give the user a ringback tone
(depending on what you choose earlier that is) regardless if the
endpoint is ringing or not. Hope this solves your problem