[Freeswitch-users] call forwarding how to test

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 15 03:25:35 MSD 2011

Okay, I couldn't stand it! I added *72 and *73 to my example:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Simple_CF_with_IVR

If you follow the instructions on my page you'll have magic *72/*73 for
setting and canceling. Also, feel free to omit the 909x extensions that I
show unless you like the idea of being able to set and cancel from a remote
location... :)

-MC