[Freeswitch-users] session:recordFile(-) always creates empty wav file during outbound IVR call

king2kin xing2kin at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 08:25:41 MSD 2011

Michael and Anthony,

Thank you for your advice. I installed and run the pcap tool 'wireshark' on the win 2003 where FS is running to capture packets during outbound IVR call to SIP client X-Lite (external or internal user); according to pcap packet info, it seems that X-Lite sent audio packets to FS during recording. Now I don't know how to fix this FS recording problem.

I post a bug report to
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FS-3536

where I also uploaded/attached my pcap result data file.

Please go to take a look at the details of the pcap result to see what's problem on FS recording.

Thanks again.

x.k.