[Freeswitch-users] Sangoma is hiring!

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 02:44:33 MSD 2011

Hello everyone, I apologize in advance for the spam.

Sangoma is looking for talented software engineers for development and
QA. Roughly speaking we would love to have people with open source
mentality and that knows his/her way around Linux and multithreaded C.
Kernel level coding is an asset. They should be willing to relocate to
work in our offices at Toronto, Canada.

Full description in LinkedIn:
http://ca.linkedin.com/jobs/jobs-Software-Engineer-VoIPTDMVideoNetworking-1879437

Interested candidates can contact me directly.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer, Software Development Manager
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON
L3R 9R6 Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com