[Freeswitch-users] OS X PPC Leopard error on "make"

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Thu Sep 1 01:17:33 MSD 2011

I have not updated FS in a while but find it's prereqs seem to change. I need to update the wiki with the info below about pkg_config which may be your problem. When it was missing I got multiple errors later on. Check to see if there is a problem with this in earlier messages. I plan the update the wiki when I install osX 10.7 Lion but that will be a few months. Also will update devtools info, etc. On the other hand this could be related to the fact that's it's a PowerPC which I no longer have. Hope this helps.
Mario G

src directory, build and install:
    cd ~/Downloads
    mv pkg-config-0.25 /usr/local/src
    cd /usr/local/src/pkg-config-0.25
    ./configure
    make
    sudo make install	<– sudo is required because binaries are loaded into /usr/bin