[Freeswitch-users] Feedback

Henry Huang b_ball_henry at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 02:02:38 MSD 2011

Only started a few weeks and you have so many things hacked(in good terms)
does make me a little skeptical. And I have the same question as Michael,
why make it work with windows? Isn't the sole purpose is just have a nice
.Net interface? Don't see other advantages making it run production on
windows.

Henry