[Freeswitch-users] Reasons for a SIP/2.0 400 Bad Request ? [ SOLVED ]

peely freeswitch at peely.com
Thu Nov 24 19:02:52 MSK 2011

Most SIP routers with in-built ALGs that old are probably poor
implementations. It may well have messed about with the SDP offer but not
changed the content length in the SIP header.

I use Draytek's and frequently find I have to change the local SIP port to
anything other than 5060 to stop it messing about with the signaling.

FreeSWITCH does a much better job at NAT traversal from the far end than
most modems can achieve at the near end.