[Freeswitch-users] Reasons for a SIP/2.0 400 Bad Request ? [ SOLVED ]

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Thu Nov 24 18:50:29 MSK 2011

On a related note, my parents complained about dropped SIP calls on a
Linksys ATA.
Replacing the 3 yr old Aztech DSL modem, and the verizon actiontec router,
with a new d-link modem/router has resulted in no dropped calls. So.. buggy
modem/routers affecting calls might be more common than you think.

-Avi Marcus