[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Module Question

Ryan Watkins Ryan at ocens.com
Wed Nov 9 01:31:06 MSK 2011

Hello FreeSWITCH folks!

First of all, thank you for all your work on this wonderful product... it truly is a great utility.

I've been doing some studying of the FreeSWITCH 1.0.6 book, and have been looking at the wiki here... but I'm looking for a specific function to see if it's available...

The feature I'm looking for is kind of a combination of Group Calling and Conference Calling.... What we would like to implement is a single dial number that when called, calls and creates a conference (as opposed to the "first answer wins" function of Group Calling) Is there a module available for FreeSWITCH that would provide this function?

Thanks!

Ryan Watkins
Networking & Customer Support

OCENS
19655 1st AVE S. #203
Seattle, WA 98148

Satellite Systems and Services: Iridium, Inmarsat, Globalstar, KVH
www.ocens.com<http://www.ocens.com/> | support.ocens.com<http://support.ocens.com/>
Office: (206) 878-8270 | Cell: (360) 521-7334 | Fax: (206) 878-8314