[Freeswitch-users] Forcing SRTP/TLS connections

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Sun May 29 22:11:13 MSD 2011

For lack of other responses so far.. these may be hacky:
1) mess with the ports - TLS and regular are on different ports. set 5060
for the tls and disable / firewall the non-tls port.
2) re: srtp you can check if it's on in the dialplan, and if not redirect to
some sort of error message instead of completing the call.
Not sure you would want to completely disable non-tls/srtp though... I
suppose it depends on your usage.

-Avi