[Freeswitch-users] Forcing SRTP/TLS connections

Chris Cureau cmcureau at gmail.com
Sun May 29 20:37:01 MSD 2011

Hi, everyone.

I've begun experimenting with SRTP and TLS connections since the ZRTP
download seems offline for the foreseeable future...sigh.

I've got the SRTP enabled in my conf/vars.xml for both internal and external
connections, but it appears that I can still connect without security from
an unconfigured ATA.  What I want to know is how to enforce a secure
connection at registration time.  Ideally, I'd like to do this both between
two freeswitch servers and between a freeswitch server and an ATA.

Thanks in advance!