[Freeswitch-users] DTMF Problems! In-band detection patchy, rfc2833 not working!

Sidharth Kshatriya sid.kshatriya at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:08:40 MSD 2011

The tech support guys from my VOIP carrier had the following to say:

"Have you told freeswitch to ANSWER the call prior to the the IVR coming
into play as by default it would answer EARLY MEDIA thus allowing only 1 way
audio and no DTMF."

What does this mean? I answer the call within the lua script.

Sidharth Kshatriya
www.sidk.info