[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail macro error in log

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Wed May 18 21:50:28 MSD 2011

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
> Right,
> Problem is they are OpenWRT packages for the ar71xx platform. I haven't
> built
> packages for OpenWRT and given all that I followed with respect to FS
> packages
> specifically, I can't say I am brave enough to try.
If you are using any Linux distribution with development packages installed,
you can simply (not necessarily easy) compile your own firmware to include
FS v1.0.7. For further information on how to do this, you may want to visit
the  https://dev.openwrt.org/wiki/GetSource OpenWrt source repository
downloads . BTW, what hardware on AR71XX platform are you currently using to
run FS?

I recall you running OpenWRT, would you be willing to provide some guidance?
I reckon my signature (below) speaks very loud on this.

Providing help on OpenWRT in this mailing list isn't really a good idea if
you know what I mean. You will get better receptions and/or responses asking
your questions w.r.t OPenWRT on the  https://forum.openwrt.org/index.php
OpenWRT Forum . You can also try the #openwrt and/or #openwrt_devel IRC
channels on  http://freenode.net FreeNode . If your questions relate to FS,
I am sure experts here will be able to help you out in a time manner.

-----
FreeSWITCH hosted on a Seagate DockStar with OpenWRT and ONLY consumes 3 Watts of electricity.