[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail macro error in log

Joseph L. Casale jcasale at activenetwerx.com
Wed May 18 21:17:17 MSD 2011

>You are using the default voicemail_ack macro on lang/en/vm/sounds.xml,
>right? If so, it will probably be some bugs that have been fixed on the
>latest git version. I tried your dialplan on my FS  Version 1.0.head
>(git-9795dd2 2011-03-26 11-07-34 -0500) and did not encounter the issue.
>Perhaps, you will need to upgrade to FS v1.0.7

Right,
Problem is they are OpenWRT packages for the ar71xx platform. I haven't built
packages for OpenWRT and given all that I followed with respect to FS packages
specifically, I can't say I am brave enough to try.

I recall you running OpenWRT, would you be willing to provide some guidance?

Thanks for following up!
jlc