[Freeswitch-users] database authentication

Michel Freiha michel.freiha at splendor.net
Wed May 11 23:29:05 MSD 2011

Dear All,

I have a question that I'm not be able to find an answer or I'm a bit
confused about listed details regarding this topic...As you know, OpenSips
or asterisk has real time authentication which mean all endpoints
credentials are defind into a database and when a user with a specific
extension tries to register to registrar server, this server send an
authentication to database in order to accept registration or not..

Is this scenario doable with freeswitch or not?

Regards