[Freeswitch-users] What debugs to enable in order to trace tone_detect problems

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:00:49 MSD 2011

Hello,

  I am trying a new AudioCodes mediant-1000 PRI gateway (instead of a
cisco gateway). I have a problem with tone_detect: I enable it with
execute_on_answer and it works only if the call gets to voicemail. If I
answer I hear the first beep and that's all. The call is left connected, but
it does not activate the application set by tone_detect.

what debugs shall I enable in order to see what tone_detect is doing?

                    Thanks! __Yehavi: