[Freeswitch-users] hupall in cluster

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Thu Mar 31 04:07:07 MSD 2011

good suggestion.
do you mean that multicast::event is available with mod_event_socket ?

if I read wiki for mod-event_multicast
--------------
You get access to all of the same events that you would get with
mod_event_socket and "event plain ALL".
This can be both a blessing and a curse. Please take care to audit the
events, as they'll be sent everywhere that the
router of your subnet and the adjoining routers are configured to send
multicast packets. You may wish to explicitly
plan for this and use a VLAN or similar precaution to protect yourself from
information leaking to places it need not go.

the problem is if my esl script listens all events from all nodes so it can
unecessary grow the data incoming