[Freeswitch-users] To Proxy Media or Not

Max Clark max.clark at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 22:21:17 MSK 2011

So this is an interesting side effect of removing proxy_media=true
from the dialplan:

2011-03-09 19:17:31.055236 [ERR] mod_g729.c:145 This codec is only
usable in passthrough mode!
2011-03-09 19:17:31.055236 [ERR] switch_core_io.c:897 Codec G.729 decoder error!

Am I reading this correctly that FreeSWITCH attempted to transcode a
G.729 audio stream?