[Freeswitch-users] British sounds

Alex Crow acrow at integrafin.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 18:25:44 MSK 2011

On 01/03/11 18:27, Michael Collins wrote:
> Okay, this is good. I recommend getting a spreadsheet together and
> creating columns for Ast file name, Ast prompt, FS file name, FS
> prompt. The prompts would contain the actual text of what is voiced in
> the audio file. On the FS side look in
> $FS_SOURCE/docs/phrase/phrase_en.xml for the phrases and file names.
> In Asterisk there usually is a text file that has the filename and the
> text of the prompt.
>
> Once we have that together we can figure out what prompts we can
> re-use versus what needs to be re-recorded.
>
> -MC

Michael,

I have attached (hope the list allows it) an ods with the info you have
asked for. The * names appear to be unique, but the FS one are not
always so I've inserted a type column for these.

Cheers

Alex

--
This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
confidential information.  Unless you are that person, you may not

"Transact" is operated by Integrated Financial Arrangements plc
Domain House, 5-7 Singer Street, London  EC2A 4BQ
Tel: (020) 7608 4900 Fax: (020) 7608 5300
(Registered office: as above; Registered in England and Wales under number: 3727592)
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (entered on the FSA Register; number: 190856)