[Freeswitch-users] Generating ringback if 180 arrives after 183

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Jun 18 03:07:17 MSD 2011

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Matteo <mbrancaleoni at voismart.it> wrote:

> Hi,

I was just being glib. The simple fact of the matter is that if they are
going to send a 183/sdp and then a 180 w/o sdp then you're simply going to
have to figure out how to dance around it, or you're going to need to ignore
that early media and just provide your own ringback to the calling party.

-MC