[Freeswitch-users] 183 after 180

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Thu Jun 16 17:32:16 MSD 2011

David,

  I was going to suggest bypass_media_after_bridge (re-INVITE) but
I've never used it so I wasn't sure how well it worked.  This is still
a very interesting situation...

  One question: How do you detect the remote end has responded with a
180/183 w/o SDP in order to execute these commands conditionally?

--
Kristian Kielhofner