[Freeswitch-users] 183 after 180

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Thu Jun 16 02:35:03 MSD 2011

Your comments about different endpoints reacting different is my concern exactly. That said, we came up with a fairly simple solution (below) that, thus far, seems alright. However, not all scenarios have been fully test, such as what happens if we get an early media operator intercept with the 183, what happens if the endpoint rejects the re-invite, etc.

<action application="set" data="bypass_media=false"/>
<action application="set" data="ringback=$${us-ring}"/>
<action application="set" data="bypass_media_after_bridge=true"/>