[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM - destination_number empty on inbound call

Stefan Knoblich stkn at freeswitch.org
Wed Jun 8 22:43:49 MSD 2011

Am Wednesday 08 June 2011 schrieb Christian Benke:
> My FS is connected to a plain BRI-line via a HFC-S PCI-card. On
> inbound calls i don't receive a dialed number. Please see the debug at
> http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16456 for details.
> Do i have to fetch the DID from a variable before i can handle the
> call or is there some other problem, which i assume?

That SETUP message at the top isn't valid, AFAIK.
There are two 'Calling Number' IEs (0x6c) and the second
one should have been a 'Called Number' IE (0x70) instead
('190341' is the number you dialed, right?).

Stefan Knoblich                        | Web:   http://www.axsentis.de/
axsentis GmbH                          |        http://oss.axsentis.de/
Eupener Str. 74, 50933 Koeln, Germany  |
Amtsgericht Koeln: HR B 56238          | Email: s.knoblich at axsentis.de
UST-ID: DE244977565                    | JID:   s.knoblich at jabber.axsentis.de
Web:   http://stkn.techmage.de/
Email: stkn at freeswitch.org