[Freeswitch-users] FreeTDM - destination_number empty on inbound call

Christian Benke benkokakao at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 21:44:44 MSD 2011

On 8 June 2011 18:44, David Ponzone <david.ponzone at ipeva.fr> wrote:
> Christian,
> well you should first tell us what kinda of ISDN you ordered from your local
> telco.
> And also, check if the card/drivers are configured with the right ISDN type.
> That could explain why you don't get the DID.
> I suppose there are other possible reasons:
> How many DID do you have ?
> If only one, I suppose some telcos may send you the call without anything,
> as you dont need the info anyway. That would be ugly, but some telcos do
> ugly things in some places.

Well the line is in our lab since ages, so i can't really tell you
what "exactly" has been ordered back then :-)
It's an EuroISDN-BRI without a MSN but an unbounded number of
DIDs(Fixed 7-digit Headnumber plus up to 5 digit extensions - which is
basically a standard BRI-line in Austria).

As the outbound calls work fine(headnumber+extensions are delivered) i
assume it's not exactly an configuration issue.
According to my colleagues the DID has always been sent(With proprietary PBX).

A few harder facts - my configuration:
http://pastebin.com/Kc4BPL9E
This in old paste of a previous problem, but the configuration is
still the same. If i can provide you with more precise information,
please let me know what you need, a ISDN-trace is in the paste in my
previous mail.

I'll run a test on a different box with a Sangoma card tomorrow, i
just hoped someone could give me a jump-start with the information i
posted earlier.

Best,
Christian