[Freeswitch-users] Overlap dialing problem

Štefan Čudai stviper at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 20:07:00 MSD 2011

Hi,

does FreeSwitch support for overlap dialing or did somebody try to use it?

I am using Sangoma card A102 under Windows 7 with FreeTDM. I have configured
my freetdm.conf.xml
with this two lines:

         <param name="overlap" value="yes"/>
         <param name="min_digits" value="0"/>

But when I'm dialing number (which has 14 digits) I hear disconnect tone
after dialing first 5 digits. I think that reason is because FreeTDM
module is  waiting number with minimum digits equals to "0" (see my
min_digits).
I have also try set min_digits to 20 and then dial same number with 14
digits but result was same. So, I looked to log file and found that
FreeTDM module got in thist case STATUS CONFIRM message but he was still
waiting for next digits and his time expired.

Can you help me please?

Thanks a lot.
Stefan