[Freeswitch-users] Still having problems making calls to phones behind double nat

Rob Hutton justlikeef at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 19:41:58 MSD 2011

I am still unable to figure this one out and would appreciate any help.

I have two phones at a remote location that can call out through the switch and have two way audio, but no one can call into them.  The switch returns a 606 User Not registered even though show registrations seems to indicate that they are.

I don't see anything in the sip trace to indicate that it actually tried to contact the destination user, but INFO keepalives are going back and forth...

Configuration and sofia log are here: http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/16784