[Freeswitch-users] play wav files, or speak prompts, into recording?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Jul 11 21:55:49 MSD 2011

Well, if you don't need the "stuff" to be voiced to the caller then yes, you
can just do it in another thread. I suppose there are several ways of doing
it, but if you just want FS to do all the work for you then I would create a
simple dialplan extension that you can call via originate and then just play
silence_stream://10000 on the b leg while doing the recording, say app, etc.
on the a leg.

-MC