[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch/voip on EC2 or other cloud/virtual services

Kerem Erciyes kerem.erciyes at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 16:02:25 MSD 2011

Hi,

Just wanted to plug that Linode is satisfactorily like AWS Clouds. You can
get routine snapshots (called backups), stack-scripts to deploy more servers
of the same nature and geographical distribution.

I've been using Linodes for 2 years now and very happy with it.

I also have a t1.micro AWS instance running a test setup of FreeSwitch so if
anybody want to try some test via Skype or SIP just let me know.

Ciao,
Kerem

Kerem Erciyes - Sistem Danismani
http://keremerciyes.com