[Freeswitch-users] Outbound socket, bridge command - how to specify leg_timeout?

Mateusz Bartczak netcentrica at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:59:38 MSD 2011

Hi all

I use outbound socket to handle call, I'm bridging call to external voip
provider. This works very nice but I also need to specify call timeout (once
answered).

I've tried following but with no success:

sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: bridge
execute-app-arg:
{ignore_early_media=true,leg_timeout=10}sofia/gateway/trunk/600
event-lock: true

sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: bridge
execute-app-arg:
{ignore_early_media=true}[leg_timeout=10]sofia/gateway/trunk/600
event-lock: true

sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: bridge
execute-app-arg: [leg_timeout=10]sofia/gateway/trunk/600
event-lock: true

Leg_timeout seems to be ignored and call continues after 10 seconds. What's
the correct form of setting it for calls bridged via outbound socket
handler?

Is the leg_timeout a good choice to limit maximum answered call length?