[Freeswitch-users] Blind Transfer Not working

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 15:48:27 MSK 2011

data="exec_after_bridge_app=park"/>
                                <action application="export"
data="RECORD_STEREO=true"/>
                                <action application="bridge"
data="user/1000"/>
                        </condition>
                </extension>
        </context>

I made a call from 9952248266 to 39114601. As expected it called to the 1000
extension and I answered the call. I was using twinkle as a softphone.
Now from twinkle I initiated "Transfer". I've given "9976975781" as a number
and I choose "Blind Transfer".
But the call didn't get proceeded.

Here is the log with sofia trace enabled.
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/15189

Once REFER is received by freeswitch, It replied with "Accept" for that
refer, but after that the call was not proceeding!!