[Freeswitch-users] Bria 3 and Freeswitch TLS configuration

Milan milan.m.masek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 06:43:24 MSK 2011

Milan Masek <milan.m.masek at ...> writes:

> Hi there,What do you think I am doing wrong when my connection to Freeswitch
over TLS from Bria softphone ends with:"could not be enabled. Problem at server
(SIP error 503)"Configuration:Server: CentOS 5, Freeswitch 1.0.6 (fresh
installation from a tarball)
> Client: (K)Ubuntu 10.04, Bria 3.1-firewall is OK, telnet on port 5061 OK,
iptables OK, tcpdump shows traffic-server CA certificate imported on client
computer to system-wide keystore database (dpkg-reconfigure ca-certificates)
> -TLS enabled in vars.xmlAlso (with no TLS connection) - I can register phone
(Bria, Empathy), I can dial to another user, hear ring tone, pickup the phone
call - but I can not hear person on other side. I can just see that my
microphone works.Thank you for help. Any advice appreciated.Cheers,Milan

Freeswitch works excelent. Firewall and codecs is important to setup well.
But what about SIPS signaling traffic configuration on default port 5061? I am
getting still error 503.
Can you help me, please?
Cheers,
M.